RL360° Personal Investment Management Service
PIMS, our single premium portfolio bond is built around a simple proposition of choice, flexibility and tax-efficiency.
- Single premium
- Capital redemption or life assurance
- GBP 50,000 minimum
- 7 policy currencies
- 1,000's of investments
- 10 free dealing transactions
- Online dealing
The sophisticated lump sum portfolio bond that fits easily into your plans
As a high net worth individual you want an investment that can react quickly to changing market conditions, your own lifestyle and location, without unnecessary restrictions. You also want a smooth service. And a touch of class.
RL360° Personal Investment Management Service (PIMS) answers these criteria beautifully. It’s a portfolio bond, offering a choice between fully open and guided architecture, both fizzing with upmarket features. While catering for almost all attitudes to risk, it’s also fully compatible with most pension schemes. And, for extra sophistication, it can slip silkily into one of our carefully crafted trusts if required. PIMS also offers a smoothly flexible charging structure, and the ability to appoint a discretionary fund manager or an investment adviser.
RL360° PIMS in Trust
Using RL360° PIMS in conjunction with a trust could really benefit you when structuring your financial affairs. From tax to succession planning, the perfect trust solution might not be far away.
We have a range of trusts which you can utilise with PIMS, including:
- Beneficiary Trust
- Discounted Gift Trust
- Gift Trust
- International Flexible Trust
- Isle of Man Probate Trust
- Loan Trust
For more information about each of the trusts and how they might work for you, simply click on the links above. For more general information about trusts start here.
Getting started with RL360° PIMS
If you are keen to invest, the first thing you should do is have a conversation with your financial adviser. We believe it's crucial that you take professional advice before investing in any of our products, and that is why we only accept business introduced via financial advisers. They will be best placed to advise you as to how to tailor a RL360° PIMS policy so that it best meets your specific needs and attitude to risk.
Here is a brief summary of some of the options:
- You can set up a policy in 1 of 7 currencies including Pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), United States dollar (USD) Swiss franc (CHF), Australian dollar (AUD), Hong Kong dollar (HKD) and Japanese yen (JPY).
- You can opt for a capital redemption or life assurance basis.
- You can invest from GBP 50,000 (and this can always be added to later).
- You can begin with RL360° PIMS Focused, offering a large but defined range of funds (1,000+), and then upgrade to RL360° PIMS Flexible at a later date. PIMS Flexible has no fixed fund range and we'll happily consider new investment opportunities as they arise. Upgrading is simple too, a straightforward one-off fee applies.
- You will benefit from simple cash management. With the PIMS cash account(s) all your transactions, from charges and withdrawals to investment purchases and sales, will all be accounted for in one place. And you'll also receive a consolidated, single valuation, covering all your investments.
- You can access your policy at any time and take regular or one-off withdrawals. Please read RL360° PIMS The Facts for more information.
For the full details about PIMS, download the RL360° PIMS literature suite.