An offshore single premium bond that provides the opportunity to share in the exciting and potentially rewarding world of international investments.
- Single premium
- Capital redemption or life assurance
- USD 32,000 minimum
- 7 policy currencies
- 170+ funds
- Enhanced allocation
- Loyalty bonus
A bond that aims to build wealth for the future, presently available from just $32k
Are you ready to get onto the investment ladder? If so, Oracle gives you a classic offshore solution. This is a lump sum bond that benefits from our quality administration and offshore expertise – with potential for growth over the long-term.
Oracle is a hassle-free product, with no investment transaction charges or cash accounts to worry about. It’s focused on individuals, companies and trustees with moderate amounts to invest, who want to start small but still reap the potential growth offered through a dedicated range of leading funds.
Of course, even we can’t predict the future. But with a minimum investment of just USD 32,000, or its equivalent in seven currencies, we foresee you being interested in this compelling investment proposition.
Oracle in trust
Using Oracle in conjunction with a trust could really benefit you when structuring your financial affairs. From tax to succession planning, the perfect trust solution might not be far away.
We have a range of trusts which you can utilise with Oracle, including:
- Beneficiary Trust
- Discounted Gift Trust
- Gift Trust
- International Flexible Trust
- Isle of Man Probate Trust
- Loan Trust
For more information about each of the trusts and how they might work for you, simply click on the links above. For more general information about trusts start here.
Getting started with Oracle
If you are keen to start investing, the first thing you should do is have a conversation with your financial adviser. We believe it's crucial that you take professional advice before investing in any of our products, and that is why we only accept business introduced via financial advisers. They will be best placed to advise you as to how to tailor an Oracle policy so that it best meets your specific needs and attitude to risk.
Here is a brief summary of some of the options:
- you can set up a policy in 1 of 7 currencies including Pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), United States dollar (USD) Swiss franc (CHF), Australian dollar (AUD), Hong Kong dollar (HKD) and Japanese yen (JPY)
- you can opt for a capital redemption or life assurance basis
- you can invest from USD 32,000 (this can always be added to later)
- you will be able to select from more than 170 funds from some of the world's leading fund managers, and you won't pay any initial fund charges
- there are no charges for changing funds, so you can switch between sectors and themes as frequently as you decide
- you can access your policy at any time and take regular or one-off withdrawals. Please read the Key Features for more information.
For the full details about Oracle, download the Oracle literature suite.