A flexible life assurance protection policy that can be tailored to meet your requirements.
- Protection policy
- USD 200 per month min
- 4 policy currencies
- Whole of life coverup to USD7,500,000
- Critical illness coverup to USD750,000
- Term cover element
- Long term care
- Total and permanent disability
Life cover for real life
We all have various reasons for needing life cover – ranging from protecting spouses and families to IHT planning. But even so, it can still prove challenging to purchase appropriate cover. That’s why we applied our all-round perspective to develop LifePlan.
LifePlan is as flexible as life itself: one-stop cover that can blend whole of life and term with critical illness, while carrying some valuable and relevant extras too. It’s also a living plan, arranged to take account of changing conditions. So once you're covered you can put your personal insurance needs to one side, and concentrate on living.
Planning with LifePlan
LifePlan can assist with a wide range of scenarios. Whether you want to give the gift of a life policy to your children, require cover for yourself, want to set up cover for a key man in your business, LifePlan can potentially be tailored to suit these needs.
For international expatriates, there is often little in the way of support from Government in times of a health crisis, and LifePlan can help clients feel assured that the financial protection they need is available.
Getting started with LifePlan
If you are needing protection, the first thing you should do is have a conversation with your financial adviser. We believe it's crucial that you take professional advice before considering any of our products, and that is why we only accept business introduced via financial advisers. They will be best placed to advise you as to how to tailor a LifePlan to meet your specific protection needs.
Here is a brief summary of some of the options:
- You can set up a policy in 1 of 4 currencies including Pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), United States dollar (USD) and Japanese yen (JPY).
- You can arrange term cover alongside whole of life for a specified period. This way, you can have additional cover during the anticipated term of a mortgage or loan, and still have a healthy lump sum on death.
- You can have whole of life cover, without having to pay premiums for the whole of your life. You choose the premium term, stop paying at your chosen age, and still have a fully funded policy in place – even if you live to 100 (or beyond).
- With automatic benefit indexation, you can set up LifePlan to offset the effects of future inflation – maintaining real protection levels.
- The family-friendly guaranteed insurability option, means that if your circumstances change in the future – due to marriage or birth of a child – you may be able to increase your cover without medical underwriting.
- When you take out an adult LifePlan policy with critical illness cover, we can automatically cover up to three of your children to a maximum of USD 15,000 at no extra cost.
In order to obtain life cover we will, in most cases, require you to undertake a degree of medical underwriting. Maintaining cover is subject to you continuing to pay the agreed premiums throughout the relevant term.
For the full details about LifePlan, download the LifePlan literature suite.