Protected Lifestyle - Fund Centre
Welcome to the Protected Lifestyle fund centre for the external funds
Need to find out more about a specific external fund or range of funds available via Protected Lifestyle? If so you'll find this tool invaluable. You can search for a fund by name or ISIN using the search box below. There is a multitude of information available from pricing to performance and factsheets to charts.
- All underlying data is supplied by Morningstar and RL360° cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- In some instances the fund names displayed may differ slightly to how they are reflected on RL360° systems. Performance tabs are calculated in fund currency and are not rebased.
- A Key Investor Information Document (KIID) 'risk rating' is generally only available for UCITS funds.
- Some funds are priced in minor currency and some in major currency, for example GBX is used to represent 'pence' and GBP is used to represent 'pounds sterling'.
- You can use the charting tool to track historic prices and download them into excel. Chart performance is initially displayed in the currency of the first fund you select to chart, and will rebase multi-selected funds into that currency. To rebase the performance to a currency of your choosing, click on 'Chart Settings', then 'Plot Types' within the interactive chart window.
- The fund factsheet available on most tabs will be a RL360° version based on Morningstar data, but you can view the fund managers factsheet, prospectus and KIID via the 'Documents' tab.
- On the external fund range, a bid/offer spread of 2.5% applies to fund switches and new premium payments.
- You can print a fund performance bulletin that contains cumulative, annualised and discrete returns for all funds, per product, in one booklet. This means the bulletin will contain many pages, so think before you print!