SPILA - Fund Centre
Welcome to the SPILA fund centre
Need to find out more about a specific SPILA fund? If so you'll find this tool invaluable. You can search for a fund by name or ISIN using the search box below. There is a multitude of information available from pricing to performance and factsheets to charts.
- All underlying data is supplied by Morningstar and RL360° cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- In some instances the fund names displayed may differ slightly to how they are reflected on RL360° systems. Performance tabs are calculated in fund currency and are not rebased.
- KIID risk ratings are not available for SPILA funds. Please refer to the SPILA Funds Investment Guide for the risk ratings that apply.
- You can use the charting tool to track historic prices and download them into excel. Chart performance is initially displayed in the currency of the first fund you select to chart, and will rebase multi-selected funds into that currency. To rebase the performance to a currency of your choosing, click on 'Chart Settings', then 'Plot Types' within the interactive chart window.
- A bid/offer spread of 7% applies to new premium payments.
- Funds marked with a # are not available to Hong Kong policyholders.
- The Managed Funds Series 1 is not available to International Investment Portfolio policies, but the Managed Funds Series 2 is only available to International Investment Portfolio policies.
- The Global Technology Fund Series 2 is only available to the Technology Bond.
- You can print a fund performance bulletin that contains cumulative, annualised and discrete returns for all funds, per product, in one booklet. This means the bulletin will contain many pages, so think before you print!