Why Choose RL360° Quantum?
A flexible offshore regular savings plan combining choice with quality global funds to help international investors build wealth for the future.
Getting started with Quantum
If you are keen to start saving, the first thing you should do is have a conversation with your financial adviser. We believe it's crucial that you take professional advice before investing in any of our products, and that is why we only accept business introduced via financial advisers. They will be best placed to advise you as to how to tailor a Quantum policy so that it best meets your specific needs and attitude to risk.
The following information provides a summary of the main points about Quantum. Before applying for a policy you should read the literature suite in full which can be downloaded from this website.
Here is a brief summary of some of the options:
- you can set up a policy in 1 of 7 currencies including Pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), United States dollar (USD) Swiss franc (CHF), Australian dollar (AUD), Hong Kong dollar (HKD) and Japanese yen (JPY)
- you can start saving with as little as USD 320 a month (this can always be increased later)
- 100% of each premium paid will be allocated to the purchase of units in your policy. For larger premiums, the allocation rate can increase up to 102%.
- you can pay premiums via a number of different methods including credit card. And, if you do choose to pay by card, we won’t add a penny in costs
- you will be able to select from more than 170 funds from some of the world's leading fund managers, and you won't pay any initial fund charges
- there are no charges for changing funds using our online service, so you can switch between sectors and themes as frequently as you decide
- if your circumstances change, even if only after a short while (please read the Quantum Key Features for full details), your Quantum policy can change with you – our premium holiday option means you can take a break from saving. You can also take withdrawals should you need to, and pay in lump sums when you want to.